Find out how UVic can help you accomplish your goals, connect with other prospective UVic students, and speak with UVic representatives and current students who will provide you with details on everything UVic.
- A recruitment presentation covering our programs and life on campus
- A question-and-answer session with a panel of current students
- A classroom experience with a lecture by a UVic faculty member
- A campus walking tour led by a current UVic student (approximately 70-80 minutes)
- An information fair where you can speak with representatives from our support services
- Preregistration is required for all attendees
- Online registration closes approximately two business days before the event date, or when capacity is reached
- After the deadline for an event has passed, email email@example.com to inquire about late registration
Saturday, Nov. 2 11:00 - 5:00 p.m.Register online for November
Saturday, Mar. 19 To be determined Join the invitation list for MarchPlease note that program times are subject to change. Registered attendees will receive agendas in advance of the event via email, with detailed locations and parking information.