February 27, 2015 10:00am - 2:00pm
We are pleased to invite you to our Open House. Learn how JIBC programs can prepare you for a career in public safety.
JIBC continuously receives inquiries from high school counsellors, career advisors, educators, students and parents who are interested in learning about the Institute and its programs that lead to careers in public safety. The focus of this event is to provide meaningful information about our programs.
Widely acknowledged as Canada’s leading public safety educator, JIBC is a public post-secondary institution that offers innovative education and training in the fields of policing, firefighting, paramedicine, corrections, emergency management, leadership, conflict resolution and other related disciplines.
Our programs are focused on applied learning and our expert faculty are active in their professional fields. We provide a range of student support services that contribute to the success of our students.
What you can expect:
- Visit one of the many exhibitor tables in the gymnasium between 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Learn about the JIBC programs available in law enforcement, paramedicine, fire safety, conflict resolution, leadership and more
- You will also have the opportunity to speak with recruiters
- Watch one of our presentations taking place in the Theatre & Simulation Building
- Take a campus tour. Tours will take place every 30 mins. Guests will meet in the Atrium. Groups are limited to 20 guests per tour
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER:
604.528.5621 or email@example.com